Michaela KeilWeil im Schönbuch Motor Sports, Motorbiking, Motocross
Gasoline smell, dirty, noisy, adrenaline , only men on the road... Sounds very appealing for a woman, doesn't it?
When I go shopping, helmets, cross boots or exhaust systems come into my shopping cart. My heart is fueled by the fire of motorsport . But how did this unusual development come about?
My parents infected me when I was a little kid by putting me on the tank of their bikes. But it didn't stop there - I was immediately seized with the ambition to show men that women can keep up here too! It started with intensive training and racing.
That's almost 10 years ago - since then I've achieved a lot through a lot of ambition and discipline!
Right up to the start of the World Cup.
After a study-related break, I will start again in 2022 in regional racing series such as the Motor-Sport-Ring (Hesse) and the BW Ladies (Baden-Württemberg).
If you're looking for an exceptional platform to advertise your business, you've come to the right place!
Reach / Links
- 2013: Motor-Sport-Ring women 3rd place
- 2015: Champion Motor-Sport-Ring ladies
- 2015: DMV Ladies Cup (international German women's championship) Aarbergen 7th place
- 2016: WMX (Women's World Championship) Mantova, Italy 28th place
- 2018: Motor-Sport-Ring MX2 (men's class) 13th place
Key figures for sponsors
Here are the hard facts about a racing season that are of interest to you:
- 14 races a year (DE, April - October)
- Approx. 400 starters + relatives + spectators per race
- Traveling in Germany, France, Spain, Italy
- 150 days a year on the road for training and racing
- Corresponds to approx. 24,000 km per year
- Instagram: mkeil112 - 3,200 followers, reach 3,700 accounts
Link to the sponsor folder for more detailed impressions.
You'll also get a compelling insight through a professionally created video on YouTube.