Nadja PriesErlangen BMX, Cycling
Hello dear BMX friends and interested sponsors.
Thank you for checking out my Sponsoo profile!
Ever since I was little I have loved bikes. Every free second I tried to perfect my skills on two wheels. But just riding back and forth wasn't enough for me at some point, so at the age of 7 I grabbed my brother and we rode our first BMX track together - immediately I realised that this feeling will never let me go.
I trained and trained to get closer to my big goal and the first successes became visible early on. In 2011, I won my first medal at the Junior World Championships. A year later, I even improved by one place to silver.
14 years and countless training hours on two wheels and in the weight room later, my dream came true:
I was allowed to compete at the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro. A feeling that is addictive.
Every day I work even harder than ever before to be at the top in Tokyo 2021. I want an Olympic medal!
Become my strategic partner and let's take this journey together. Let's benefit from each other and write a success story. BMX sport has huge potential - let's use it together!
Our preferred sponsor
A strong company that supports me financially! I represent the company in the best possible way in training, at races and other appearances.
- Funding my travel costs for races and training camps
- Financing the costs for my coach (training plan & travel costs for races)
- 2016 Teilnahme Olympische Spiele in RIo
- 2012 Junior Bronze European Championships
- 2012 Junior Silver Medal World Championships Time Trial
- 2012 Junior Silver Medal World Championships
- 2011 Junior Bronze World Championships
Key figures for sponsors
- Coverage on TV, online and in print
- Shooting star of the German BMX scene
- Countless races and public appearances possible
- Over 10,000 followers on social media