Team LiquidUtrecht eSports
Team Liquid is one of the biggest eSports brands in the West
- Founded in 2000, Team Liquid is an experienced eSports organization, talent agency and fully functioning production company
- It currently maintains 10 high-performing teams and provides additional tournament coverage through all team networks.
- The Team Liquid brand stands for professionalism, community engagement and creative production while maintaining a high standard of competitive performance.
- The leading organization in eSports for market activations, attracting the most non-endemic sponsors in 2015, along with a 90 percent recommitment rate.
Most of our fans are male (94%) and between 18-24 years old (57%). Another 17% are each between 13-17 and between 25-34 years old (source: Facebook Demographics). The majority of our Facebook fans and Twitch viewers (~50%) are located in the US and Canada, followed by Germany.
Our preferred sponsor
We are proud to work with our existing partners J!NX, NeedforSeat, HyperX, Razer, HTC, Quest Nutrition, Instant eSports, Alienware, NeeForSeat, Twitch and Nissan.
We look forward to getting to know you. Our skills range from jersey/social/website impressions, video production and mini-site building to social media campaigns.
Examples of our work:
Smoothie announcement (player).
HTC ReBirth documentary series
HyperX: What is Bae Day?
For more information, feel free to contact us using the contact form below.
Reach / Links
Counter Strike: Global Offensive
- IEM – Sydney: 1. Place
- ESL One: Cologne 2019: 1. Place
- Esports Championship Series Season #8 - 2. Place
- ESL Pro League Season 10: Finals: 5. - 6. Place
- BLAST Pro Series Global Final 2019: 2. Place
- IEM Katowice 2020: 5. - 6. Place
- ESL Pro League Season 11: North America: 1. Place
- DreamHack Masters Spring 2020 NA: 2. Place
- DreamHack Open Summer 2020 NA: 2. Place
- ESL One Cologne 2020 NA: 2. Place
- IEM Global Challenge 2020: 2. Place
- BLAST Premier: Global Final 2020: 4. Place
- Shanghai Major: 2. Place
- EPICENTER 2016: 1. Place
- Manila Major: 2. Place
- EPICENTER 2017: 1. Place
- The International 2017: 1. Place
- DreamLeague Season 8: 2. Place
- EPICENTER XL: 2. Place
- China Dota2 Super Major: 1. Place
League of Legends
- North American League of Legends Championship Series Spring 2018: 1. Place
- North American League of Legends Championship Series Summer 2018: 1. Place
- League of Legends Championship Series Spring 2019: 1. Place
- League of Legends Championship Series Summer 2019: 1. Place
Key figures for sponsors
Team Liquid is one of the eSports brands with the highest global reach.
- 10.4 million views, 3.3 million unique views, 3.7 million watched hours and 2.7 million followers on Twitch
- 2.4 million Twitter followers (players) + 330,000 followers (team)
- 500,000 Facebook fans (players) + 460,000 fans (team)
- 190,000 Instagram followers (player) + 20,000 Instagram followers (team)
- 540,000 YouTube subscribers (player) + 125,000 YouTube subscribers (team); > 46 million total views
- More than 250 million page views on our websites in 2015