„German Champion and U20 European Champion 200m. 10.95 on 100m, 22.67 on 200m. Adidas ambassador.“
Speed is my life. Already as a small child, I noticed that I was faster than other children. I talk faster, eat faster and run faster. In terms of running, even the boys became frustrated when playing catch. I love what I do and do it with fun and pride. Some people say: You can notice that!
I'm running for SCC Berlin - and for Germany, as in the 4x 100m relay at the Olympic Games in Rio, where we finished 4th and closely missed an Olympic Medal. Running is so much fun! I am already looking forward to the next competitions - maybe with you as a sponsor?
- First German for 26 years in under 11 seconds
- 4th place World Championships with the 4x100m relay
- Team European Champion in Lille
- German Champion in 100m sprint
- Vice World Champion with the 4x200m relay at the World Relays in Nassau/Bahamas
- German Champion in 200m sprint
- Bronze Medal in 200m sprint at the European Championships in Amsterdam
- Bronze Medal in 4x100m relay at the European Championships in Amsterdam
- Semi finalist in 200m sprint (14.) at the Olympic Games in Rio
- 4th place in the 4x100m relay at the Olympic Games in Rio
- 5th place at the World Championships in the 4x100m relay in Bejing/China
- Youth European Champion in 200m sprint 2015 in Eskilstuna/Sweden
- Bronze Medal at the U20 World Championship 2014 in the 4x100m relay in Eugene/USA
- Seven German Championships in 100m and 200m sprint
Hast du eine Frage?